Who is this person?

Thursday, October 28, 2010

So!

So there's this one girl at school. For the purposes of this blog post we'll call her Faye. She has the BEST fashion sense EVER. One day she's a princess with a pink and black tutu and a green shirt with a bandaid on her nose, the next day she's a guy complete with boxers and an oversized jacket. She once even went as a Gangster Ballerina with tights and a beanie! She's got the best fashion sense ever!

On the subject of HATS! Sadly, my hat quota has been faltering, mainly because of school. School is the most time-consuming thing in my life right now, and right now I mostly want to slow down my art work cycle so that I can focus on learning PERSPECTIVE is Geometry class! Perspective is important, so I'm sure you guys can forgive my artistic shortcomings for that, right?

But I HAVE been designing a lot of original characters for fun lately. I think I might show you one! Yeah! I'll show you one right now!

How about another one?

I feel so original!

No comments:

Post a Comment